[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]1.Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that he (she) is a licensee of the Owner and not a tenant: and that guest is not acquiring any interest in the property.
2. It is understood that each unit is privately owned including the furnishings, with Paradise Properties Vacation Rentals & Sales solely as Agent for the Owner.
3. Occupancy and use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents. The Agent has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive Guests to vacate the premises immediately with no refund.
4. Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Guest(s) inspection of the premises is encouraged.
5. The Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that checkout time is no later than 10:00 am and check in time is no earlier than 4:00 pm. If guest checks out later than 10 AM, guest will be charged an extra night rate. If guest checks in earlier than 4 pm without management approval, guest will be charged an additional $150.
6. Guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident, injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by Paradise Properties Vacation Rentals & Sales the Owner at Guest(s) request. Guest(s) shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold Paradise Properties Vacation Rental Services and/or Homeowner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and its agents harmless with respect there to.
7. Guest(s) shall leave premises in a clean, presentable and undamaged condition. If there are any missing items or damaged items found during the inspection after guest checks out of property, guest understands that agent reserves the right to charge guest for any repairs, items that need replacing or additional cleaning fees.
8. If unit is equipped with a telephone, Guest(s) agree to make all long distance calls collect, by credit card or charge to a third number. If property is not equipped with address, renter is aware that the 911 address will be posted on rental agreement and/or refrigerator of property.
9. Pets are not permitted unless arrangements with Paradise Properties Vacation Rentals & Sales have been made in advance and paid for in advance if allowed. If this policy is violated, you will be vacated immediately without refund and charged an additional $500 pet fee.
10. Guest agrees to start dishwasher prior to checking out, gather towels ONLY, in pile in/near laundry room (keep damp towels separate) and take trash out before leaving.
11. Guest is aware that the linen count will be as follows; 1 bath towel per person, 2 hand towel per bathroom, and 1 face cloth are provided per person your property accommodates. Be sure to pack extra linens if you feel you need more than what is provided. Sheets are provided per bed. Extra blankets will be in the property, but please be aware that guest will need to bring beach towels if not provided by owner.
12. Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds for any reason. If you have such concerns, please contact our office to see about purchasing travel insurance.
13. We do offer travel insurance and by signing this rental agreement agree that you have been notified and been given the option to purchase travel insurance. If you’d like to purchase it, it is 6.95% of the total rate. If you’d like to know what it covers, please go to our website and click the Travel Insurance logo on the right hand side and if there are any further questions please call the 800 number on the policy.
14. Initial payment (1/2 of the base rental rate) is due upon receiving signed rental agreement. Rental agreement should be returned by fax or email within 3 business days of booking for confirmation of reservation. Balance is due 30 days prior to check in date – no exceptions. We accept Check, Visa, MC, and Discover. A $75 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
15. The benefit of renting through online websites is that you receive much better rates! On that note, remember that during your stay you are responsible for items you want (i.e. extra towels, toiletries including trash can liners etc.) if they are not provided in the unit. Paradise Properties provides each guest with a start up to include 1 toilet paper per bathroom, paper towel, soap per sink and tub, and a trash can liner per trash can. Please ask the management company for directions to the closest grocery store and we will be happy to provide you with this information.
16. Please make sure to remove any and all items from the beach. Walton County will be patrolling the area, throwing out anything they find because turtle season is from June- November.
17. All properties are non-smoking properties. If it is found that the renter has been smoking during their stay in the house, their credit card will be charged an additional $500.
18. Due to Florida climate the thermostat shall not be set below 70 degrees. If set below 70, especially with doors and windows open the AC will freeze. The Renter will be held responsible for the maintenance bill if the AC stops working due to negligence of AC temperature and keeping windows and doors open.
19. The Florida Fire Code: NFPA 1:10.11.7 states for other than one- and two-family dwellings, no hibachi, gas-fired grill, charcoal grill, or other similar devices used for cooking, heating, or any other purpose, shall be used or kindled on any balcony or under any overhanging portion or within 10 ft. (3 m) of any structure.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]