For many, a vacation is a special time to make memories with family and other loved ones. At Paradise Properties, we know that sometimes our family members happen to have four legs and fur. That’s why we offer several pet-friendly rentals, so you can take your dog on your dream vacation to 30A. Taking a trip with your pooch can be a lot of fun; let us show you ten amazing pet-friendly rentals on 30A.
Great Pet-Friendly Rentals on 30A
- Key Lime Pie: If you and fido need a lot of space, Key Lime Pie is a great option. This six-bedroom rental sleeps six, features a private pool, and cozy pool house.
- SummerSalt: This Seagrove Beach condo provides guests with access to a hot tub and pool. Plus, it’s in a great location, less than a five-minute walk to the beach, so you and your dog can enjoy walks right on the ocean.
- Paradise by the Pier: Paradise by the Pier has been newly renovated, giving it an updated yet still beachy feel, and is just across the street from the white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast.
- Wish You Were Here: 400 steps away from private access to the beach, this cottage is the perfect rental for those looking to stay as close to the beach as possible. Your favorite four-legged friend will love playing in the sand.
- Cole Bin: If your dog needs a fenced yard to run around in, Cole Bin checks that box. This Grayton Beach vacation home can comfortably sleep eight guests and is a great option for families.
- Cool Breeze: This classic “old Florida” cottage is nestled in gorgeous Inlet Beach. White sand and emerald green waters are just a 3-minute walk away. Inside, this cottage has three bedrooms, and there are flatscreen TVs in every room.
- Largerheads: If you’re traveling with a large group, Largerheads might be the perfect pet-friendly rental to call home during your visit to 30A. Located in Inlet Beach, Largerheads features a private pool, a large fenced-in yard, and room for 14 guests and three pets.
- Three Little Birds: Located in Seagrove Beach, right next to Deer Lake State Park, Three Little Birds has a lot to offer. The Gulf, sand dunes, pines, and a coastal lake are all super close, ensuring this property is located near something for everyone.
- Sunset Escape: Do you want to bring two pets on your vacation to 30A? At Sunset Escape, that’s no problem. Guests have access to a community pool and are within walking distance of the beach, shopping, and restaurants and bars.
- A Stone’s Throw: For those looking for a pet-friendly rental with a contemporary feel, look no further than A Stone’s Throw. The modern interior helps provide a homey feeling and it’s just four miles from the beach happenings at Pier Park in Panama City Beach.