For many, a vacation is a special time to make memories with family and other loved ones. At Paradise Properties, we know that sometimes our family members happen to have four legs and fur. That’s why we offer several pet-friendly rentals, so you can take your dog on your dream vacation to 30A. Taking a trip with your pooch can be a lot of fun; let us show you ten amazing pet-friendly rentals on 30A.
Great Pet-Friendly Rentals on 30A
- Key Lime Pie: If you and fido need a lot of space, Key Lime Pie is a great option. This six-bedroom rental sleeps six, features a private pool, and cozy pool house.
- SummerSalt: This Seagrove Beach condo provides guests with access to a hot tub and pool. Plus, it’s in a great location, less than a five-minute walk to the beach, so you and your dog can enjoy walks right on the ocean.
- Paradise by the Pier: Paradise by the Pier has been newly renovated, giving it an updated yet still beachy feel, and is just across the street from the white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast.
- Wish You Were Here: 400 steps away from private access to the beach, this cottage is the perfect rental for those looking to stay as close to the beach as possible. Your favorite four-legged friend will love playing in the sand.
- Cole Bin: If your dog needs a fenced yard to run around in, Cole Bin checks that box. This Grayton Beach vacation home can comfortably sleep eight guests and is a great option for families.
- Cool Breeze: This classic “old Florida” cottage is nestled in gorgeous Inlet Beach. White sand and emerald green waters are just a 3-minute walk away. Inside, this cottage has three bedrooms, and there are flatscreen TVs in every room.
- Largerheads: If you’re traveling with a large group, Largerheads might be the perfect pet-friendly rental to call home during your visit to 30A. Located in Inlet Beach, Largerheads features a private pool, a large fenced-in yard, and room for 14 guests and three pets.
- Three Little Birds: Located in Seagrove Beach, right next to Deer Lake State Park, Three Little Birds has a lot to offer. The Gulf, sand dunes, pines, and a coastal lake are all super close, ensuring this property is located near something for everyone.
- Sunset Escape: Do you want to bring two pets on your vacation to 30A? At Sunset Escape, that’s no problem. Guests have access to a community pool and are within walking distance of the beach, shopping, and restaurants and bars.
- A Stone’s Throw: For those looking for a pet-friendly rental with a contemporary feel, look no further than A Stone’s Throw. The modern interior helps provide a homey feeling and it’s just four miles from the beach happenings at Pier Park in Panama City Beach.
There are an abundance of activities in Panama City Beach to explore. Water-based attractions are some of the most popular, including dolphin tours, jet ski rides, and more. But almost none of the other aquatic activities can match parasailing when it comes to the thrill factor. In addition, parasailing in Panama City Beach provides you with a bird’s eye view of the world’s most beautiful beaches. If you’re looking to experience the exhilaration of parasailing while visiting the Emerald Coast, you’ll have no trouble finding great parasailing companies with friendly guides who want to show you amazing views of the beach from above!
3 Best Parasailing Outfitters in Panama City Beach
Parasailing is one of the most exciting ways to see Panama City Beach and there are many outfitters to choose from. Below is a list of the best parasailing outfitters in Panama City Beach. Check it out!
- Whether you want to stay dry, dip your toes in the Gulf, or do a full-out free-fall experience, Panama City Parasail can customize your experience according to your preferences. And with over three decades of experience, you are in good hands with Captain Jim and Vicky Holloway.
- Paradise Watersports offers multiple parasailing tours customized to meet the needs of various adventurers. Every expedition begins with a banana boat ride and a detailed safety briefing.
- Parasailing is just one of several tours and rental opportunities offered by Sunshine Watersports of Panama City, but parasailing is one of the most popular because of their reasonable prices and friendly guides.
Stay in a Panama City Beach Vacation Rental
After a fun-filled day soaring high above the emerald waters of the Gulf with one of the excellent Panama City Beach parasailing outfitters mentioned above, come back and unwind at one of our Panama City Beach vacation rentals. At Paradise Properties, we offer more than a typical hotel experience. You’ll have access to amenities and comforts of home, including cozy living areas, fully stocked kitchens, and 24/7 on-call property management service to cater to your individual needs, making your beach vacation one you’ll never forget!