During the month of February enjoy:
the Sandestin Gumbo Festival (Feb. 12-13th)
- Taste of the Race with Emeril Lagasse : The 2nd Annual Taste of the Race Presented by Chef Emeril Lagasse and Visit South Walton will be held on Friday, February 26, 2016, Seaside, Florida (Lyceum).
- VIP Reception with Chef Emeril Lagasse, Chef Jim Shirley, and Chef Jim Richard. Space is limited. All VIP guests will have a special opportunity to take a photo with Chef Emeril Lagasse and receive a special gift.
- Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and beverages. Following the VIP reception, VIP guests will be provided entrance into the general admission event. Race registration packet pickup will be available.
- Attendees to the general admission event will join Chef Emeril Lagasse in person and enjoy cuisine from two of Emeril’s famous restaurants along with some of the Gulf Coast’s top chefs and restaurants such as Great Southern Café, The Bay, Stinky’s Fish Camp, Jim ‘N Nick’s Bar-B-Q, Bud & Alley’s, and more! Enjoy complimentary fine wine from Wine World, craft spirits from Buffalo Trace, and craft beer from Grayton Beer while listening to live music! The outdoor evening festivities will be held rain or shine in a heated tent, under the big top! Space is limited. Race registration packet pickup will be available. Tickets are nonrefundable.
- Seaside ½ Marathon ( Feb. 28th affiliated with Taste of the Race)